Axiotron announced yesterday that they are releasing an updated version of their tablet Mac solution, the Modbook. While the update mainly consists of some minor hardware changes, the really juicy bit is that you can now crack the thing open and void your warranty. Modders take note.
And, in typical Mac fashion, they are priced almost twice as much as a tablet PC.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; Apple TV; a portfolio …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Electronics, Retail, Hardware, Software
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Founded 2012
- Overview Modbook designed and developed the original award-winning Modbook tablet computer. The company released it first product, the Modbook Pro, in late 2012. Unlike plug-in pen tablet displays, the Modbook Pro is a complete all-in-one computer. It requires no wires, cables, display adapters or video control boxes to operate. Mobility is maximized. Its distinctive sloped-edge shape and 3D-GripFeet™ …
- Location Los Angeles, CA
- Categories Hardware, Software
- Website http://modbook.com
- Full profile for Modbook
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Tablet Pc