Kiss your alveoli goodbye with this iPod+cigarette holder hack. There’s no instructions per se—merely open up your (previous generation) iPod, remove the insides, then stick your death sticks in there. It’s not so much a project as it is a reasonable way to conceal your unhealthy habit.
“Oh, wow, neat retro iPod. What music do you have?”
“None, I use it to hold my cigarettes, isn’t that cool?”
“Not really, no.”
Meanwhile, lol @ Arsenal Football Club.
via Shiny Shiny
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Apple's MP3 player that launch in 2001.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iPod