The New Xbox Experience is currently being pushed to all Xbox 360s. To celebrate (?) its launch, Major Nelson, the Xbox division’s chief of propaganda, has put together a snappy list of 10 things you need to “check out.” You know, create an Avatar (I shan’t be doing that), start a party (I shan’t be doing that), install some games to the hard drive (not worth my time) and just plain ol’ look around (nope).
Fun for all.
The most significant addition, obviously, is Netflix support. The rest is largely “oh, neat,” then you go about your business.
- Founded 1997
- Overview Netflix is an online television network that is engaged in the internet delivery of TV shows and movies directly on TVs, computers, and mobile devices in the United States and internationally. It provides its services under three segments: international streaming, domestic streaming, and domestic DVD. The network enables members to access and view more than one billion hours of TV shows and movies …
- Location Los Gatos, California
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Entertainment, Games
- Founders Reed Hastings
- Website http://www.netflix.com
- Full profile for Netflix
- Description The Xbox 360 is a video game console developed by Microsoft, and is the successor to the original Xbox, and it is the second console in the Xbox series. The Xbox 360 competes with Sony's PlayStation 3 and Nintendo's Wii as part of the seventh generation of video game consoles. The Xbox 360 was officially unveiled on MTV on May 12, 2005, with detailed launch and game information divulged later …
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Xbox 360
- Founded 2011
- Overview NXE Corporation is a private research and development company, currently managing kolab in Montreal, Canada.
- Categories Education, Design, Interface Design, Software, Internet, User Experience Design
- Founders Fadi Atallah, Jay Machalani
- Website http://nxecorporation.com
- Full profile for NXE