In a pleasant change from the normal handset release rigmarole, it looks like the Android-powered HTC Dream might actually show up earlier than we expected. While just yesterday a source revealed to us that we’d be seeing it on October 20th, VentureBeat has heard it might show up a whole 3 days earlier, moving the date to Friday, October 17th.
While insider whispers might be saying different things, they’re all pointing to right around the third weekend of October. Whether it’s on a Friday or a Monday, it looks we’ll all finally get the chance to poke and prod at a live Android handset in just over a month.
- Founded 1998
- Overview Google is a multinational corporation that is specialized in internet-related services and products. The company’s product portfolio includes Google Search, which provides users with access to information online; Knowledge Graph that allows to search for things, people, or places as well as builds systems recognizing speech and understanding natural language; Google Now, which provides information …
- Location Mountain View, CA
- Categories Search, Email, Blogging Platforms, Information Technology, Video Streaming, Software
- Website http://www.google.com
- Full profile for Google
- Founded 1997
- Overview HTC Corp is engaged in the design, development, and manufacture of smartphones and tablets in Taiwan. The company offers PDA phones and smartphones for mobile operators and distributors in Europe, the United States, and Asia. These machines are available as HTC devices and as products individually customized for operators and device partners. The company provides its own HTC self-branded products …
- Location Taoyüan, 04
- Categories Hardware + Software, Mobile
- Founders HT Cho, Cher Wang
- Website http://www.htc.com
- Full profile for HTC Corp