It still strikes me as a little bit odd whenever I see an iPod accessory from Sony but, hey, might as well make a little dough, huh? And this accessory looks pretty nice. It’s an iPod/iPhone dock with alarm clock, CD player, remote control, and line-in. It also apparently has a dual alarm function that allows you to set an alarm on the apparatus itself and use your iPod/iPhone alarm, too.
It’s expected sometime in October for around $100, although nothing’s official yet.
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone
- Description Apple's MP3 player that launch in 2001.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iPod
- Founded 1946
- Overview Sony Corp is a multinational conglomerate corporation that designs and develops electronic equipment, instruments, and devices for consumer, professional, and industrial markets. The company’s product portfolio includes LCD televisions, audio systems, Blu-ray disc players, memory-based audio devices, personal computers, interchangeable single-lens cameras, mobile phones, tablets, accessories, applications, …
- Location Tokyo, Tokyo
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software
- Website http://www.sony.net/
- Full profile for Sony Corp