Activision and Treyarch have just announced that multiplayer Betas will be going out in October before the November launch of Call of Duty: World at War. Betas will be out for both the Xbox 360 and PC and will give players a chance to test out the new squad system. Register nowbeat or pre-order from GameStop to get yourself a Beta token.
- Founded 1996
- Overview Developing games since 1996, Treyarch is home to some of the industry's best and brightest talent. Prior to entering development for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 3, the studio’s Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 set world-wide launch day records, with its previous game Call of Duty®: Black Ops having also set an entertainment launch opening record (2010). Black Ops 2 continues to be one of the best-selling …
- Location Santa Monica, CA
- Categories Game
- Full profile for Treyarch
- Description The Xbox 360 is Microsoft's 2nd generation game console.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Xbox 360
- Founded 1991
- Overview Activision (NASDAQ: ATVI) is an American video game developer and publisher. It was the first independent developer and distributor of video games for gaming consoles.
- Location Santa Monica, California
- Categories Games
- Website http://www.activision.com
- Full profile for Activision Blizzard