Activision and Treyarch have just announced that multiplayer Betas will be going out in October before the November launch of Call of Duty: World at War. Betas will be out for both the Xbox 360 and PC and will give players a chance to test out the new squad system. Register nowbeat or pre-order from GameStop to get yourself a Beta token.
- Description The Xbox 360 is a video game console developed by Microsoft, and is the successor to the original Xbox, and it is the second console in the Xbox series. The Xbox 360 competes with Sony's PlayStation 3 and Nintendo's Wii as part of the seventh generation of video game consoles. The Xbox 360 was officially unveiled on MTV on May 12, 2005, with detailed launch and game information divulged later …
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Xbox 360
- Founded 1991
- Overview Activision (NASDAQ: ATVI) is an American video game developer and publisher. It was the first independent developer and distributor of video games for gaming consoles.
- Location Santa Monica, California
- Categories Games
- Website http://www.activision.com
- Full profile for Activision Blizzard