I give up. I’ve been pining over this damn device for months and months and this is the straw that broke the camel’s back. Whether it’s AT&T or RIM’s fault, I don’t care, but I’m not waiting until October. You’ve lost me, RIM. Android all the way!
Oh, BGR is reporting that the higher ups at AT&T have revealed the Bold will be available in stores on the 2nd of October. He speculates that a full-on launch will be the 6th.
- Founded 1984
- Overview BlackBerry provides wireless devices and solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. It is widely known for the development of the Blackberry smartphone. It offers the BlackBerry wireless communications platform solution, which includes the commpression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry hand-held wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. …
- Location Waterloo, Ontario
- Categories Hardware + Software, RIM, Wireless, Mobile
- Founders Douglas Fregin
- Website http://us.blackberry.com
- Full profile for BlackBerry
- Founded 2010
- Overview They design & develop for the web and mobile devices. No seriously, they do. Their goal at Bold, and what they tell every client, is that they want to partner with you. Your project is their project. Your goals are their goals. Your failures are their failures, and your successes are their successes. They do this because they work best when they treat your project as their own little baby that they …
- Location San Luis Obispo, California
- Categories Software
- Website http://hellobold.com
- Full profile for Bold