This one has been hanging out in the rumor mill for a few weeks now, but now Sony Ericsson’s gone and made the official announcement.
Just in time for the 3G rollout, the TM506 flip is Sony Ericsson’s first handset to support T-Mobile’s high-speed offerings on the AWS spectrum (1700/2100). Also packed beneath its shiny shell (offered in Chrome/Amber or Emerald) are a 2 mp camera, aGPS, and Bluetooth 2.0 w/ A2DP support. No word yet how much change this one will set you back, but look for it at all the normal T-mo outlets in early September.
- Weight: 3.4 ounces, including battery (approx.)
- Size: 3.7 x 1.9 x 0.69 inches (approx.)
- Talk Time: Up to 9.5 hours GSM; up to 3.5 hours UMTS (approx.)
- Standby Time: Up to 250 hours GSM, up to 250 hours UMTS (approx.)
- 2.0 Megapixel Camera
- Media Center
- aGPS Built-in
- TeleNav® Navigator
- RSS Feeds
- Audio Postcard
- Mobile Backup (T-Mobile Address Book)
- Bluetooth® 2.0 / A2DP / Stereo streaming
- Tri-Band GSM (850/1800/1900)
- Dual-Band UMTS (1700/2100 & 2100)