The LGX110, Yet Another Small Notebook, will arrive in October, according to rumors at RegHardware. It is said that venerable PC maker MSI will build the hardware and that when it launches the market will be so saturated that it will barely sell, leading LG engineers to go back to making air conditioners and refrigerators for the Third World.
The X110 should have an 8.9-inch screen, 2GB of memory, a 120GB hard drive, and cost about $625.
- Founded 1947
- Overview LG Electronics develops and sells consumer electronics under the LG name worldwide. The company provides its products under several departments: home entertainment division, offers a range of televisions, monitors, PCs, security devices, home theatre systems, Blu ray players, DVD players, music systems, Blu ray and DVD burners, and other products; mobile communications division, provides various …
- Location Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi
- Categories Telecommunications, Electronics, Hardware + Software, Information Technology
- Website http://www.lg.com
- Full profile for LG
- Overview MSi has always been focused on creating a solution to the high-energy consumption of hot, costly halogen lights in a myriad of applications – particularly in Retail, Hospitality, Museums and Furniture. Today, MSiXPAR’s are getting rave reviews across the nation, including the coveted INC500 award Top 500 fastest growing companies in America.
- Location Boca Raton, FL
- Categories Hardware + Software
- Website http://www.msissl.com
- Full profile for MSI