Hot damn, you can already download the iPhone 2.0 Firmware! MacRumors dug through Apple’s servers, and found a direct link to the file.
Those of you who just can’t wait, click here and enjoy the ride. I don’t have an iPhone, so I can’t independently confirm whether or not you’ll brick your phone by upgrading.
Tell us how it works out for you.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Announced at the 2008 World Wide Developers Conference (WWDC), the iPhone 3G is the successor to Apple's wildly popular iPhone. It's faster, and much cheaper than its predecessor. Starting at $199 (with a two-year contract), you get an 8 gigabyte device with GPS that works on AT&Tâ€™s high-speed 3G network (as opposed to the slower EDGE network the original iPhone used). A 16 gigabyte …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone 3G