Has anyone else tried purchasing tickets for the midnight showing? I just tried and Fandango is a dirty, filthy liar. The midnight showing at the IMAX here in NYC was lit up all red like tickets were available, but it really wasn’t. I want to cry now.
You suck, Fandango.
- Overview Fandango, the nation's leading moviegoer destination and a unit of NBCUniversal, sells tickets to more than 24,000 screens nationwide. Fandango entertains and informs consumers with reviews, commentary, celebrity interviews and trailers, and offers the ability to quickly select a film, plan where and when to see it, and conveniently buy tickets in advance. For many theaters, fans can print their …
- Location Los Angeles, California
- Categories Entertainment, Technology
- Website http://www.fandango.com
- Full profile for Fandango