Uh oh, Nyko is in a bit of trouble over their Kama Nunchuck. Nintendo is claiming that the LA-based console accessories manufacturer has infringed on two design patents and its trademark. Nintendo is seeking financial compensation and an immediate halt of sales.
“wholly appropriates the novel shape, design, overall appearance and even the color and materials used in the Nintendo Nunchuk controller,” Nintendo said
You’re just noticing this, Nintendo?
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company developing game consoles. It is engaged in developing, manufacturing and distributing best-selling desktop and portable consoles and related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer/NES, Super Famicom/SNES, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii and Wii U. Nintendo was founded on …
- Location Kyoto, Kyoto
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Video Games, Games
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo
- Founded 1996
- Overview Nyko Technologies® develops, manufactures and markets innovative peripherals to enhance the digital lifestyle. The company's mission is to deliver products that solve problems and improve user experience for work and play. Nyko specializes in interactive entertainment, computing, consumer electronics, portable audio, as well as online and wireless technologies. The company has distribution through …
- Location Los Angeles, California
- Categories Hardware + Software
- Website http://www.nyko.com
- Full profile for Nyko