First, Leander Kahney at Cult of Mac has a hot tip that the new iPhone will include the following:
2 x memory (16GB and 32GB)
22 percent thinner
Better battery life
We’ve already suspected all of the above to be true except the 22 percent thinner part.
Second, UBS analysts are feel it in their bones that O2 will offer the upcoming handset for a mere £100 while the rest of Europe will see it for €99 sometime in July.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone
- Overview O2 is a leading provider of mobile and broadband services to consumers and businesses in the UK. The company is the leader in non-voice services, including text, media messaging, games, music and video, as well as data connections via GPRS, HSDPA, 3G and WLAN.
- Location United Kingdom, Europe
- Categories Mobile
- Website http://www.o2.co.uk
- Full profile for O2