Check one off the list of 16 devices rumored to be coming to T-Mobile by August. Today, T-Mobile announced the availability of Nokia’s new music playin’ candy bar, the XpressMusic 5310.
- 2 inch screen, QVGA resolution (240×320)
- 2.0 megapixel camera
- FM Radio
- Comes with 1GB MicroSD, supports up to 4GB
- Real 3.5 mm headphone jack – none of that dongle adapter nonsense
- Stereo Bluetooth connectivity
- Support for AAC, eAAC+, MP3, and WMA
- Tri-band 850/1800/1900 MHz GSM, GPRS, EDGE
- 1.76 x 4.09 x 0.39 inches, 3.0 ounces
The 5310 will come pre-loaded with some exclusive tracks from Panic at the Disco and Phantom Planet, which are sure to end up on bittorrent by the afternoon of launch.
The phone is set to hit the shelves on May 28th for $49.99 with a two year contract, and will be available black/red, black/purple, and black/orange.