Someone, or something, has confirmed to GIZMODO that the 3G iPhone will be released on June 9, the day of the WWDC keynote. (I guess Jobs will be all, “Available… now! Go! Buy, buy buy!”) That’s a more or less worldwide launch date this time, with carriers in other countries able to set the price of the phone and plan, maybe.
On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you? I’m a 10, easy, but just because I hope for the day when 3G iPhone rumors go away forever. Then the 4G rumors start.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone