HP’s MediaSmart Connect receiver will soon be able to tune into something called YouTube, displaying “videos” on HP MediaSmart TVs. The “videos” will be full-screen and hilarious, to be sure.
The exact date for YouTube-on-MediaSmart, I’m afraid, wasn’t revealed.
- Founded 2005
- Overview YouTube is a video-sharing website created in February 2005 by three former [PayPal](/company/paypal) employees: [Chad Hurley](/person/chad-hurley), [Steve Chen](/person/steve-chen) and [Jawed Karim](/person/jawed-karim). YouTube enables users to upload, view and share videos. It uses [Adobe Flash](/product/adobe-flash) video and HTML5 technology to display a wide variety of user-generated video …
- Location San Bruno, CA
- Categories Games, Entertainment, Online Rental, Video
- Website http://www.youtube.com/
- Full profile for YouTube
- Founded 2011
- Overview Mediasmart is a Spanish start-up focused on optimizing the media buying process for mobile display. mediasmart offers both a personalized service and a unique technology based on programmatic media buying (RTB), which makes buying decisions considering post-click events with a tangible value for advertisers: qualified visits, video views, calls, online registrations, visits to a physical store, …
- Location Madrid, 29
- Categories Mobile, Advertising, Tablets, Auctions
- Website http://www.mediasmart.es
- Full profile for Mediasmart