HP’s MediaSmart Connect receiver will soon be able to tune into something called YouTube, displaying “videos” on HP MediaSmart TVs. The “videos” will be full-screen and hilarious, to be sure.
The exact date for YouTube-on-MediaSmart, I’m afraid, wasn’t revealed.
- Founded 2005
- Overview YouTube is a video-sharing website created in February 2005 by three former PayPal employees: Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Jawed Karim. YouTube enables users to upload, view and share videos. It uses Adobe Flash video and HTML5 technology to display a wide variety of user-generated video content, including video clips, TV clips, music videos, haber, and amateur content such as video blogging, short …
- Location San Bruno, California
- Categories Online Rental, Entertainment, Video, Games
- Website http://www.youtube.com/
- Full profile for YouTube
- Founded 2011
- Overview Mediasmart is a Spanish start-up focused on optimizing the media buying process for mobile display. mediasmart offers both a personalized service and a unique technology based on programmatic media buying (RTB), which makes buying decisions considering post-click events with a tangible value for advertisers: qualified visits, video views, calls, online registrations, visits to a physical store, app …
- Location Madrid, Madrid
- Categories Auctions, Tablets, Advertising, Mobile
- Website http://www.mediasmart.es
- Full profile for Mediasmart