Rumor has it that the 3G iPhone, which should launch at WWDC 2008, will cost about $399 and have 8GB of memory. A 16GB version will cost $499 and a possible 32GB will cost $599 while a terabyte version, the size of a man’s fist, will cost $1 billion. I made up that last part.
They’re expecting an overhauled look and feel without changes to the UI or OS. There will be two parallel development platforms for Mac and iPhone/iPod which will nary overlap but use the same XCode IDE.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software
- Website http://apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone