Arduino is little open source circuit board that lets you create some fairly compelling projects with a few lines of code and some circuit boards. The latest addition to the project is LiquidWare’s TouchShield, an sensitive OLED that sits on top of the main board. Here it interacts with its human subject.
- Founded 2005
- Overview Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments.
- Location Somerville, Massachusetts
- Categories Human Computer Interaction, Product Development Services, Hardware + Software
- Founders Massimo Banzi, David Cuartielles, Xun Yang
- Website http://www.arduino.cc
- Full profile for Arduino