Just got a look at the forthcoming HTC Touch Dual that Matt told us all about earlier today and I have some more information for you, plus a video.
1. It’ll be sold exclusively through Best Buy sometime this quarter.
2. It’ll be unlocked and will run on GSM networks and AT&T’s HSDPA protocol.
3. Price has not yet been set. An unlocked Touch runs about $500, though, so maybe look for the Touch Dual to cost at least that — maybe even $600 or so.
- Founded 1997
- Overview HTC Corporation is a Taiwan-based mobile manufacturing company that specializes in designing and manufacturing OEM-branded mobile devices. Founded in 1997 by Cher Wang and Peter Chou, HTC initially stood for High-Tech Computer Corporation and manufactured notebook computers. Since launching its own brand in late 2006, the company has introduced hundreds of HTC-branded products around the world. Its …
- Location Taoyüan, T'ai-wan
- Categories Hardware + Software, Mobile
- Founders HT Cho
- Website http://www.htc.com
- Full profile for HTC Corp
- Website N/A
- Full profile for T9