Bet: How much Steely Dan do they have?
And they say our space program is decrepit and “out of it!” The astronauts — or should I say ROCK-O-NAUTS — on the Endeavour have an iPod in the front window. I wonder if the vast vacuum of space makes Amy Winehouse less annoying?
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Apple's MP3 player that launch in 2001.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iPod