Coming soon to the iPhone: The rotating teapot program!
iPhone firmware 1.2 AKA 2.0 has been completely jailbroken and decrypted and the phine pholks at the iPhoneDevTeam have figured out how to spoof the developers certificate that you need to run applications. What does this mean? It means you’ll probably have a red hot unlocked iPhone the moment 1.2 drops, not after. There are also parental controls, as we can see, which is pretty cool. Good on ‘em.
Hello, Firmware 2.0. Nice to JAILBREAK YA. [ModMyiPhone]
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software
- Website http://apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone