A little later today we’ll be interviewing Charles and Kai Huang from RedOctane (the guys who brought us Guitar Hero) and we wanted to share this opportunity with you folks so leave a comment or e-mail us at tips at crunchgear dot com with your questions. Thanks!
- Bio Charles Huang is a Vice President and the Chief Finance and Financial Analysis Officer of Equity Healthcare, within Blackstone’s Private Equity Operations Group. Prior to joining Blackstone in 2012, Mr. Huang worked in venture capital, focusing on health technology investing and actively supporting healthcare portfolio companies of Spark Capital. Prior to Spark Capital, while completing a dual …
- Full profile for Charles Huang
- Description Guitar Hero is a music rhythm game that provides its users with a friendly environment where they can share and discuss their passion for Guitar Hero and great music. Guitar Hero was launched on November 8, 2005 by Activision Blizzard, an American company that develops and publishes video games.
- Website http://guitarhero.com
- Full profile for Guitar Hero
- Founded 1991
- Overview Activision (NASDAQ: ATVI) is an American video game developer and publisher. It was the first independent developer and distributor of video games for gaming consoles.
- Location Santa Monica, California
- Categories Games
- Website http://www.activision.com
- Full profile for Activision Blizzard