Just in time for one of the worst holidays ever created is the worst PMP ever created. Haha! Just kidding. I like the Zune (and it’s not the worst PMP by any stretch of the imagination), but I just refuse to run Windows on my Mac. So, if you’re significant other is looking for a Zune and loves the color red and you’re being ultra cheesy then this is the right gift for V-day.
I made this one especially for you, CG readers. I told you I was obsessed with skulls.
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer web browser. Its flagship hardware products are Xbox game console and the Microsoft …
- Location Redmond, Washington
- Categories Video Games, Software
- Founders Bill Gates
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft
- Description The Zune device is a digital media player for music, videos, podcasts, and pictures. Available in a number of versions, Zune has a built-in FM radio and syncs wirelessly with your computer. You can get one almost anywhere electronics are sold, or personalize a device at zuneoriginals.net.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Microsoft Zune