Not sure if this is cynical ploy to convince Mac users to buy MS mice or just a bit of marketing pre-MacWorld, but I’m happy to report that Microsoft’s Notebook Mouse is now the Notebook Mouse for Mac. It’s basically the same Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 laser mouse they launched last year but this one comes in a sexy Mac-esque package.
The white and silver design complements today’s Macs perfectly, and the sleek packaging looks right at home on the Apple aisle of electronics stores.
I mean they mean well, right?
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Hardware + Software, Consumer Electronics, Computers, Electronics, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the [Microsoft Windows line of operating systems](/product/windows), [Microsoft Office office suite](/product/microsoft-office), and [Internet Explorer](http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie) …
- Location Redmond, WA
- Categories Software, Video Games
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft