Apple has officially announced an SDK for the iPhone. Now developers will easily be able to make uniform applications designed specifically for the iPhone. Thank goodness too, because I’m sure plenty of us were getting sick of these Web 2.0 iPhone “apps”. Not only will the iPhone SDK help coders with the iPhone, it’ll also be used for designing iPod Touch applications. Oh snap!
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Apple's MP3 player that launch in 2001.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iPod
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone