We know that the previous set of HTC Vox pics were, at best, blurry as hell. But thanks to the power of
3D product rendering photography, we now present to you the HTC Vox in all its glory.
In case you’re not up to date, this is the hot HTC jaunt that’s probably coming out for AT&T later in the year. It runs Windows Mobile Crossbow, has a 2-megapixel camera, a slide out QWERTY keypad, and WiFi.
HTX Vox Press Photos [BGR]
- Founded 1997
- Overview HTC Corp is engaged in the design, development, and manufacture of smartphones and tablets in Taiwan. The company offers PDA phones and smartphones for mobile operators and distributors in Europe, the United States, and Asia. These machines are available as HTC devices and as products individually customized for operators and device partners. The company provides its own HTC self-branded products …
- Location Taoyüan, T'ai-wan
- Categories Hardware + Software, Mobile
- Founders HT Cho
- Website http://www.htc.com
- Full profile for HTC Corp
- Description Vox is a web-based blogging platform that also acts as a social networking platform. Written in Perl, users could pick pre-defined designs, upload videos, control accessibility to posts, create banners, link content from other sites such as YouTube, Flickr, iFilm and Photobucket, and more. Vox was launched in October 2006 by Six Apart, an American software company. The company went out of service …
- Website http://www.vox.com
- Full profile for Vox