Engadget is running a picture of what it claims could be that much fabled Google phone: the Google Switch. I really have no idea whether or not this is legit, but if you’ll recall a month ago, I ran a piece claiming that Google, HTC and Orange had teamed up to release a phone upon Europe.
Could this be that mythical beast? I’m going to venture a guess and say no, but I’ve been wrong before.
The Google Switch: an iPhone killer? [Engadget]
- Founded 1998
- Overview Google is a multinational corporation that is specialized in internet-related services and products. The company’s product portfolio includes Google Search, which provides users with access to information online; Knowledge Graph that allows users to search for things, people, or places as well as builds systems recognizing speech and understanding natural language; Google Now, which provides information …
- Location Mountain View, CA
- Categories Search, Email, Blogging Platforms, Information Technology, Video Streaming, Software
- Website http://www.google.com/
- Full profile for Google
- Founded 1997
- Overview HTC Corp is engaged in the design, development, and manufacture of smartphones and tablets in Taiwan. The company offers PDA phones and smartphones for mobile operators and distributors in Europe, the United States, and Asia. These machines are available as HTC devices and as products individually customized for operators and device partners. The company provides its own HTC self-branded products …
- Location Taoyüan, 04
- Categories Mobile, Software, Hardware
- Founders HT Cho
- Website http://www.htc.com
- Full profile for HTC Corp