UPDATED MARCH 31, 2020
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and guidance from Santa Clara county and the city of San Francisco, TechCrunch has announced the postponement two upcoming events:
- TC Early Stage (San Francisco, originally April 28) has been rescheduled for July 21 at the Hilton Union Square.
- TC Sessions: Mobility (San Jose, originally May 14) has been rescheduled for October 6 at the San Jose Theater.
Read the announcement post here.
If you’ve purchased a ticket for either of these events, or have sponsored one of these events, you will be contacted via email about your cancellation options. If you have any other questions or if you can’t find that email, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At present, TechCrunch is proceeding as planned with the rest of current 2020 event schedule.
For Disrupt SF 2020, we’ve announced the addition of two virtual passes, the Disrupt Digital Pass and Disrupt Digital Pro Pass. Digital Pass holders will have access to the Disrupt Stage live stream, as well as access to the full slate of Disrupt Stage content via video on demand. You can sign up for the free Disrupt Digital Pass now. Disrupt Digital Pro Pass holders will have access to all the programming on the four primary stages and lots of real time networking with fellow attendees, founders in Startup Alley, interactive Q&A sessions, and our all important exhibitors and partners. You can register for the pro pass now.
The new Digital Pass and Digital Pass Pro are a complement to the existing Disrupt SF conference. The Moscone Center is booked for September 14-16, startups interested in Startup Battlefield are applying each day, and we’re well underway in programming out the in-person show, with announcements about speakers coming soon! But for folks who can’t make it out to San Francisco, these digital passes will provide unprecedented and interactive access to the show online.
We continue to monitor local, state and federal agencies for guidance on how to respond to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and we will make further adjustments to the event schedule as warranted. TechCrunch places the health and safety of our event attendees and employees above all else. In the event that we cancel, postpone or modify any further upcoming events, we will immediately notify all registered participants by email as well as post a notice on this page, which we will update as events warrant.
Anyone who has a ticket, is a sponsor, or otherwise engaged with a TechCrunch event may contact us directly with concerns or questions at email@example.com.
Please remember to take the following precautions from the CDC to help avoid coming down with the flu.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds and use alcohol based hand sanitizer
- Cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- If you are feeling unwell, stay home and minimize contact with others
- If you suspect you have symptoms of the COVID-19 flu, contact a medical professional immediately