Getting laid off is tough and looking for ways to grow your network can be even harder during uncertain times. To help those who’ve been laid off and are still looking for work, TechCrunch is offering one (1) complimentary Expo+ Pass to TechCrunch Disrupt 2023 on September 19 -21 in San Francisco. This is a limited quantity, first-come first-served offer. Once we run out of free passes they won’t be available anymore.
- Laid off from any job, in any sector, from any country within 1 year of applying, and not currently employed full-time
- Not a current full- or part-time student
How can attending Disrupt help me find a job?:
- Meet reps from startups and large enterprises on the expo hall floor and see who’s hiring
- Network with 10,000 attendees at parties, receptions, and app (limited access)
- Attend partner roundtables and breakouts to hear what’s new in your industry and gain competitive insights
- We review all applicants. If we have any questions regarding your eligibility, we will email you directly. A confirmation of registration is not a guarantee that you’ve passed review.
- This is a limited quantity, first-come first-served offer. Once we run out of free passes they won’t be available anymore.
- If you’ve previously purchased a ticket, we cannot provide a refund, but email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
- The Expo+ Pass is our most limited ticket, if you’d like to book one of our other pass types please head over to the main ticket page.
- No Stage Content
- Expo Floor Access
- Partner Roundtables
- Partner Breakouts
- Limited Event App features
- Limited Networking