Disrupt After Hours events is your chance to host an event in affiliation with TechCrunch Disrupt 2023 and engage with over 10,000 Disrupt attendees, your networks, and the Bay Area tech community in San Francisco from September 18 -21, 2023. FOR FREE!
You can submit an event you’ve already launched or create a brand new one just for Disrupt.
Approved After Hours events will be promoted across TechCrunch.com, Disrupt 2023 website, and to Disrupt 2023 attendees through various channels at TechCrunch’s own discretion. As the host, you are responsible for managing your event’s registration/registration page, promotion, creative, operations, insurance, costs, etc. However, there is no additional cost/fee to be a part of TechCrunch Disrupt After Hours.
For more information and instructions on how to submit your event, check out the After Hours Event Guide.
- We’re accepting event submissions up until August 31, 2023, but we review all applications on a rolling basis. The earlier you submit a completed application the better.
- Participating in Disrupt After Hours is 100% free
- As the host, you are responsible for managing your event’s registration/registration page, promotion, creative, operations, insurance, costs, etc.
- All events must be 18+
- If serving alcohol, your event must be 21+
- Only San Francisco-venue-based events will be considered for After Hours
- Virtual or online-only events will not be considered
- Your event must take place on a day between September 18-21, 2023