Startup Alley is the heart of Disrupt SF where over 1,200 pre-series A startups and sponsors across all verticals will be showcasing their latest tech products, platforms and services.
There are two ways to participate in Startup Alley: either as a paid exhibitor in Startup Alley or if you are selected by our editorial team for a FREE Startup Alley exhibitor as a TC Top Pick in one of the highlighted categories (see below).
The applications for TC Top Picks are closed and deadline to buy your Disrupt SF Startup Alley Exhibitor Package is August 8.
We have some contests and giveaways for those who purchase a Startup Alley Exhibitor Package:
- All startups who purchase a Startup Alley Exhibitor Package will be entered into a drawing to win 2 VIP Disrupt SF dinner tickets; a rare chance to mingle with TechCrunch editors, investors, and other tech enthusiasts
- One startup from Startup Alley will be selected at random every week leading up to Disrupt to be featured on our website and an email as the ‘Startup Alley Spotlight of the Week’
- 25 startups from Startup Alley will be selected at random every month leading up to Disrupt to have a 60-second flash pitch on the Showcase Stage (that’s 75 startups who get to pitch!)
TC Top Picks are chosen for being exceptional startups in their respective categories and get to demo in Startup Alley for free. Check out this year’s list below:
- Jack Automation Technologies: A conversational platform for automated messaging and voice experiences with tenants/residents for all property types and portfolio sizes.
- ConserWater Technologies: AI to grow more plants or crops with less resources.
- Rosey: A web platform that automatically grades freely written text´ for teachers and provides meaningful feedback to students.
- Vence: Reinventing livestock management. An Invisible Fence/Fitbit for livestock which eliminates costs & increase profits for customers.
- 3DLOOK: Develops the most advanced mobile body scanning tech for apparel brands and e-commerce and retail.
Health & Biotech
- Slighter: A smart device with cutting-edge Smart Technology that helps you master your smoking habit and reduce cigarette consumption.
- Listen Longer: Track personal sound exposure in your ear for safe, lifelong enjoyment of your music.
- Actijoy: A sophisticated system for monitoring doggy’s activity, health, rest and water and food intake.
- Circadia Technologies: Wireless sleep sensor and personalised sleep coach to improve your sleep, mood and energy.
- Virtue: An award-winning startup that applies the research-proven benefits of Virtual Reality to improve mental wellness.
- COZYO: An interior design technology for e-commerce optimization.
- KeepEyeOnBall: Virtual reality and virtual 360º tours software development.
- ORBI Inc.: Specializes in developing innovative 360° imaging technology that captures life’s best moments.
- Skrite Labs: A sky-based augmented reality platform.
- Glorious Labs: Increases consumer access to 360° media through the world’s first social 360° cameras.
- GreenSTOP: An ancillary cannabis technology company that utilizes hardware and software to automate the retail cannabis industry.
- Garbi: A smart trash can that can recognize anything you throw away and reorder it with the tap of a button.
- Eazyloop Express: A platform that delivers packages from the USA to Ghana.
- Resonado: Introduces patented audio hardware that enables essential solutions to the sound experience.
- SmartBins: Promotes shopper traffic to the bulk aisle boosting high margin bulk sales.
Privacy & Security
- Carbn: A developer of data and privacy management software for business customers.
- Openpath: An access control system that grants entry to locations.
- UATAG: Unique authentication tag for product originality verification and counterfeit protection
- SportsMe: Turned sports fandom into a mobile video game.
- Storyball: A screenless gaming console that keeps children active, playful & engaged
- Sonder Design: Infinite possibilities at your fingertips, with the world’s first E Ink keyboard.
- Uplifting Technology: Owner of the educational site tgame.ai, which teaches young people AI algorithms through online combat games.
Mobility & Transportation
- Cargofy: Virtual AI-assistant for owner-operators.
- Einride: A cargo and freight company that designs and builds technologies for transportation system.
- Toposens: Builds robust, ultra-low power and low-cost 3D ultrasound and radar sensors for Smart Buildings and Autonomous Vehicles.
- Caaresys: An Israeli Startup that develops vehicle passenger monitoring system based on contactless low emission radio frequency radar.
- Rideshare Sellers: In vehicle headrest advertisement delivery system for Rideshare.
Hardware, Robotics and IoT
- Cedar Robotics: Revolutionizing the restaurant industry with menu digitization, cloud infrastructure, and robotics.
- Robotic Materials: Materials that Make Robots Smart
- Orby: Flying robots for your business.
- Livin: Creating products and services that improve people’s lives where they use water.
- Mitte: The world’s first smart water system that unites water purification with enhancement.
- ID R&D: Developer of biometric authentication for conversational interface (voice, behavioural).
- Oxygen: Banking and Lending for the massive gig-economy.
- Mount Wish: Fully automated mutual insurance for FICC risks (Fixed Income, Currencies, Commodities) and digital CIB front office.
- SimbaPay: A mobile application that offers money transfer services to its users.
- Airfox: Offers a free Android app to extend critical financial services to billions of unbanked and underbanked people in emerging markets around the globe.
- Zeehaus: Real Estate Marketplace with Equity Sharing Fractional Ownership.
- Omega Grid: A peer-to-peer blockchain energy platform for utilities.
- Humaniq: A London-based Fintech firm that provides next generation financial services using its Blockchain-based mobile application.
- LifeBank Technology and Logistics Services: A platform that makes blood available when and where it is needed in Nigeria to save lives.
Email us at email@example.com