It’s a cold February across much of the U.S., but this hot newsflash should warm the cockles of every entrepreneur’s heart. TechCrunch Disrupt — the original startup conference — returns to San Francisco on September 19–21. Even better, the heat extends to tickets — they’re priced right and available now.
Plan ahead for Disrupt 2023 and bank big savings
Early action deserves to be rewarded. Buy a super early-bird pass now, and you’ll save up to $1,000 on select passes. In the current economy, saving that kind of cash — while investing in your own education, creating opportunities and making connections to help you build and thrive — is a smart, budget-friendly decision.
What can you expect at TechCrunch Disrupt?
Join 10,000 attendees over the course of three days to explore the latest startup tech, trends, and products and to hear the latest thinking on challenges and possibilities in a tough economy.
Disrupt is renowned real estate where trailblazing founders, CEOs and VCs come to share their perspective, advice and wisdom. It’s an opportunity for early-stage founders to learn from the best. Here are just four of the many leading voices who graced the stage last year:
- Marc Benioff, chair and CEO, Salesforce
- Aileen Lee, founder and managing partner, Cowboy Ventures
- Melanie Perkins, co-founder and CEO, Canva
- Serena Williams, founding and managing partner, Serena Ventures
You’ll also find plenty of opportunities to increase your knowledge and expand your network.
- Take advantage of hands-on learning at the Builder Stage, with how-to topics like raising funds, iterating products, bootstrapping, and more.
- Choose from dozens of breakout sessions and roundtable discussions — interactive presentations, discussions and Q&As with subject-matter experts across the startup spectrum.
- Check the two vertical-track stages where you’ll learn about the latest tech trends, research and products from experts across climate/mobility, fintech/DeFi, AI/ML, SaaS/enterprise, privacy/security and hardware/robotics.
- Don’t miss the Startup Battlefield 200 companies exhibiting at the show or the epic Startup Battlefield pitch competition.
- Whether you schedule 1:1 meetings through the event app, attend receptions or after hours events, share a meal at Dinner for 6, or strike up a conversation on the fly, you’ll make connections that count.
TechCrunch Disrupt takes place in San Francisco on September 19–21, but why wait when you can save up to $1,000 now? Take action — buy your pass, and claim your reward today. It’s a smart move for your future and your bottom line.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TechCrunch Disrupt 2023? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.