In part two of a survey that asks top VCs about exciting opportunities in open source and dev tools, we dig into responses from 10 leading open-source-focused investors at firms that span early to growth stage across software-specific firms, corporate venture arms and prominent generalist firms.
In the conclusion to our survey, we’ll hear from:
- Gaurav Gupta, Lightspeed Venture Partners
- Julia Schottenstein, New Enterprise Associates (NEA)
- Peter Sonsini, New Enterprise Associates (NEA)
- Salil Deshpande, Uncorrelated Ventures
- Ethan Kurzweil, Bessemer Venture Partners
- Sakib Dadi, Bessemer Venture Partners
- Jenny Gao, Bessemer Venture Partners
- Mike Droesch, Bessemer Venture Partners
- Lonne Jaffe, Insight Partners
- Jai Das, Sapphire Ventures
These responses have been edited for clarity and length.