- Confirmed: DraftKings and FanDuel are merging into one company
- Amazon Prime Video is finally going global to give Netflix some serious competition
- Report: Apple asked manufacturing partners to explore making iPhones in the U.S.
- BuzzFeed authorizes $200 million flat round
- Sesame Street’s VC fund makes its first investment in tutoring app Yup
Written by: Tito Hamze, John Mannes
Hosted and edited by: Tito Hamze
Filmed by: Chris Gates
Teleprompter: Chris Gates
- I don’t know what to wear on Crunch Report (It’s a hard decision and I suck at dressing myself). If you are a startup and want to me to wear something mail me an XL T-shirt and I’ll wear it in an episode. I’m not going to mention the company on the shirt in the episode but it will be there. No offensive stuff, it’s totally at my discretion if I wear it. Mail it to me. Thanks <3 Ok, bye.
TechCrunch C/O Tito Hamze
410 Townsend street
San Francisco Ca. 94107