Spectacles by Snap are a lot of fun! Join us as we put them through their paces, try them out, talk to people on the street and just have a really great day. I would tell you more, but I don’t want to ruin it for you. Alright… enjoy the show.
Produced & Written by: Tito Hamze
Hosted and Edited by: Tito Hamze
Filmed by: Joe Zolnoski, Gregory Manalo, Yashad Kulkarni
Special Thanks: Oliver Aalami for the Spectacles hook-up
- Founded 2010
- Overview SNAP is an award-winning, easy-to-integrate platform designed to modernize traditional in-store loyalty programs by expanding upon them to include today's most popular social media networks. SNAP is the first platform to bring social media posts and passive check-ins to the growing masses of location-based check-in and social network users. SNAP offers businesses large and small the ability to creatively …
- Location Pearl River, NY
- Categories Location Based Services
- Website http://www.snapforbusiness.com
- Full profile for SNAP
- Founded 2011
- Overview Snap, formerly Snapchat Inc, is a privately owned multinational camera company. The company announced the rebranding on September 24, 2016 as it introduces its new product called Spectacles.
- Location Venice, CA
- Categories Photography, File Sharing, Messaging, Apps, Mobile
- Founders Evan Spiegel
- Website https://www.snap.com/en-US/
- Full profile for Snap Inc.
- Founded 2005
- Overview TechCrunch, founded on June 11, 2005, is a blog dedicated to obsessively profiling and reviewing new Internet products and companies. In addition to covering new companies, TechCrunch profiles existing companies that are making an impact (commercial and/or cultural) on the new web space.
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Categories Internet, Digital Media, Events, News
- Website https://techcrunch.com/
- Full profile for TechCrunch
- Founded 1922
- Overview Time is an American weekly news magazine published in New York City that features latest news related to economy, technology, entertainment, and other sectors. TIME magazine has a domestic audience of 20 million and a global audience of 25 million; four worldwide editions of TIME magazine, including TIME U.S., TIME Asia, TIME South Pacific, and TIME Europe, Africa and the Middle East; and TIME's …
- Categories News, Social News
- Website http://time.com/
- Full profile for Time Magazine