TechCrunch Disrupt SF is taking place at Pier 48 September 12-14 and we can’t wait to see you. In honor of the occasion, we partnered with Product Hunt and Hipmunk to give away a pair of tickets to one lucky TechCrunch reader (a $5,990 value) in addition to airfare and hotel accommodations.
Disrupt is one of the most anticipated technology conferences of the year. This year’s event in San Francisco features speakers like co-founder and CEO of Salesforce Marc Benioff, DraftKings CEO Jason Robins, Hyperloop One co-founder Shervin Pishevar, Facebook’s head of Messenger David Marcus and legendary investor Mark Andreessen.
More than 25 companies will compete in Startup Battlefield for the grand prize of $50,000, and hundreds of early-stage startups will showcase their products in Startup Alley. More information about Disrupt SF and how to buy tickets can be found here.
Here are more details about the contest, which starts today and ends Wednesday, August 17, at 11:59 p.m. PT:
- The winner will receive two (2) tickets to Disrupt SF, as well as flight and hotel accommodations.
- We will reach out to the winner by email.
- Tickets include breakfast and lunch each day of the conference, but no additional food is included.
- Entry into this contest will require your email address, and you will be subscribed to our events newsletter to receive updates about upcoming TechCrunch events.
- Enter the contest by using the widget below. We will notify the winner via email by August 19.
- The contest is open to legal residents of the continental United States (48 states), excluding Rhode Island.
- This contest is sponsored by Product Hunt and Hipmunk.
If you don’t see the widget above, you can click here.
Our sponsors help make Disrupt happen. If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact our sponsorship team at firstname.lastname@example.org.