TechCrunch target="_blank" href="https://beta.techcrunch.com/event-info/disrupt-sf-2016/">Disrupt SF is taking place at Pier 48 September 12-14, and we can’t wait to see you. In honor of the occasion, we’re giving away a pair of tickets to one lucky TechCrunch reader (a $5,990 value). You can earn extra entries to the contest by sharing the giveaway link with friends and following our social accounts.
Disrupt is one of the most anticipated technology conferences of the year. This year’s event in San Francisco features speakers like CRISPR Cas9 inventor Jennifer Doudna, Fetch Robotics CEO Melonee Wise, Hyperloop One co-founder Shervin Pishevar, Facebook’s head of Messenger David Marcus and legendary investor Mark Andreessen.
Over 25 companies will compete in Startup Battlefield for the grand prize of $50,000, and hundreds of early-stage startups will showcase their products in Startup Alley. More information about Disrupt SF and how to buy tickets can be found here.
Here are more details about the contest, which starts today and ends this Friday, July 15, at 12 p.m. PT:
- The winner will receive 2 tickets to Disrupt SF.
- We will reach out to the winner by email.
- You can earn extra entries to the contest by sharing the giveaway link with friends and following our social accounts.
- Transportation and lodging are not included. Tickets do include breakfast and lunch each day of the conference, but no additional food is included.
- Entry into this contest will require your email address, and you will be subscribed to our events newsletter to receive updates about upcoming TechCrunch events.
- Enter the contest by following this link or by using the widget below. We will notify the winner via email by July 20.
Our sponsors help make Disrupt happen. If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact our sponsorship team at email@example.com.