The Gillmor Gang — Robert Scoble, Dan Farber, Kevin Marks, Keith Teare, and Steve Gillmor — talk Slack, Nuzzel, micro-audiences, notification strategy, Microsoft futures, Office on the iPad, and a Sunday brunch of tech nuggets.
Not discussed but no less relevant, IFTT, Instapaper, Digg Deeper, MediaREDEF, voice roaming, and the amazing set of circumstances that prevented the Beatles from not happening. I read the news today, oh boy.
@stevegillmor, @dbfarber, @scobleizer, @kevinmarks, @kteare
Produced and directed by Tina Chase Gillmor @tinagillmor
- Bio Dan Farber is the Senior Vice President of Strategic Communication at Salesforce. Prior to Salesforce, he spent 35 years as an editor and reporter, primarily covering the intersection of technology and business. He served as editor-in-chief of CNET News, a leading technology news service, and CBSNews.com, where led the editorial team in breaking news coverage and establishing online destinations for …
- Full profile for Dan Farber
- Bio Keith Teare is the Founder at the Palo Alto incubator, Archimedes Labs. Archimedes was the original incubator for TechCrunch and since 2011 has invested, accelerated or incubated many Silicon valley startups including Quixey; M.dot (sold to GoDaddy); chat.center; Loop Surveys; DownTown and Sunshine. Teare has a track record as a serial entrepreneur with big ideas and has achieved significant returns …
- Full profile for Keith Teare
- Bio Kevin Marks is a software engineer. Kevin served as an evangelist for [OpenSocial](http://www.crunchbase.com/product/opensocial) and as a software engineer at [Google](http://www.crunchbase.com/company/google). In June 2009 [he announced](http://epeus.blogspot.com/2009/06/farewell-to-google.html) his resignation. From September 2003 to January 2007 he was Principal Engineer at [Technorati](http://www.crunchbase.com/company/technorati) …
- Full profile for Kevin Marks
- Bio Robert Scoble is an American blogger, technical evangelist, and author. He is best known for his popular blog, [Scobleizer](http://scobleizer.com/), which came to prominence during his tenure as a technical evangelist at [Microsoft](/company/microsoft). Scoble joined Microsoft in 2003, and although he often promoted Microsoft products like Tablet PCs and Windows Vista, he also frequently criticized …
- Full profile for Robert Scoble
- Bio Steve Gillmor is a technology commentator, editor, and producer in the enterprise technology space. He is Head of Technical Media Strategy at salesforce.com and a TechCrunch contributing editor. Gillmor previously worked with leading musical artists including Paul Butterfield, David Sanborn, and members of The Band after an early career as a record producer and filmmaker with Columbia Records' Firesign …
- Full profile for Steve Gillmor