So you couldn’t make it to our Greece meetup. No worries. Here’s a live video feed sponsored by Open Coffee and Microsoft Innovation Centre so you can catch all the action from Benaki Museum in Athens.
Events are all in local Athens time.
• 5.00pm – 5.15pm: Opening Remarks by Alexia Tsotsis, co-editor at TechCrunch and Niko Bonatsos, co-founder of SV Greeks & Greekamericans and VC at General Catalyst Partners.
• 5.15pm – 6.00pm: Greek Founders’ Panel: Panos Papadopoulos (BugSense), Alexis Pantazis & Emilios Markou (Hellas Direct), Nick Drandakis (Taxibeat), TBD (People Per Hour). Moderator: Alexia Tsotsis.
• 6.00pm – 6.15pm: Break
• 6.15pm – 7.00pm: Ecosystem Builders’ Panel : Stavros Messinis (CoLab), Yorgos Koutsoyannopoulos (HSIA & Helic), Dio Synodinos (Greece JS & InfoQ), Bill Vatikiotis (Ruby Euruko) and Fotis Draganidis (Microsoft Innovation Center). Moderator: Mike Butcher.
• 7:00pm – 7.15pm: Fireside Chat with Marco Veremis (Upstream).
• 7:15pm – 8.00pm: Greek Investors’ Panel : George Tziralis (OpenFund), Vassilis Theoharakis (PJ Tech Catalyst), Spyros Trachanis (Odyssey Venture Partners), Dimitris Kalavros-Gousiou (HackFwd). Moderator: Niko Bonatsos.
• 8:00pm – 10:00pm: Networking Session.