The dual 7-inch screen Android tablet that NEC introduced during CES earlier this year is finally ready to ship (in Japan, at least). The company today announced [JP] that it’s now called LifeTouch W, and that it’s scheduled to hit stores over here sometime next month.
Here are the main specs:
- Android 2.2 (with access to the Android Market)
- two LCD TFT 7-inch screens with 600×800 resolution
- CPU: ARM Cortex A8/Mobile DDR 384MB/ROM 1024MB
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- 3MP camera
- ports: USB 2.0, USB 2.0 microB, SDHC
- GPS module
- 5 hours battery life
- stylus pen in the box
- size: 135×208×23mm, weight: 530g
NEC hasn’t revealed pricing information or plans for international distribution yet, but one potential target group for the LifeTouch W are doctors, it seems.