It turns out Fujitsu isn’t the only Japanese electronics company still producing Windows tablets: Panasonic today announced [JP] the so-called BizPad, a device with a 6.5-inch screen specifically aimed at – you guessed it – businesses.
Here are the main specs:
- 6.5-inch touch screen with VGA resolution (640×480) with LED backlight
- shock-, dust, water-proof body (click here for videos)
- OS: Windows Embedded CE 6.0
- Freescale i.MX27L 400MHz (32bit RISC CPU)
- RAM: 256MB
- Wi-Fi IEEE802.11b/g
- Bluetooth V2.0+EDR Class 2
- SDHC card slot, USB 2.0 port
- optional: 3G module, IC card reader, 2MP camera with flash light
- weight: 600g
- battery life: 8 hours
Panasonic already started selling the BizPad in Japan today (with an open price model).