The Galaxy Tab originally launched with a $600 price tag after 2-year contract. Now, the Galtab is priced to sell: $299 after 2-year contract at Verizon. The price drop comes just after the Motorola Xoom released.
The Xoom is priced at $599.99, identical to the Galtab’s launch price. The price drop only occurs at Verizon, the same provider as the Xoom, everywhere else the Galtab is still at launch price. Let’s see if the Xoom suffers the same fate when iPad 2 comes out next week.
- Founded 1928
- Overview Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: MSI) is a data communications and telecommunications equipment provider that succeeded Motorola Inc. following the spin-off of the mobile phones division into Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. in 2011. The company is headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, a Chicago suburb. Motorola Solutions is composed of the Enterprise Mobility Solutions division of the former Motorola, …
- Location Schaumburg, Illinois
- Categories Enterprise Software
- Website http://www.motorolasolutions.com
- Full profile for Motorola Solutions
- Website N/A
- Full profile for
- Founded 2001
- Overview Xoom is a pioneer in the international money transfer market, providing consumers with an easy to use, cost-effective and safe way of sending money worldwide. With Xoom, consumers can send money to friends and family to 30 countries in Latin America, the Philippines, India, Europe, Australia and South Africa from the convenience of their mobile phone, tablet or computer. Xoom was founded …
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Categories E-Commerce, Financial Services, Payments
- Website http://xoom.com
- Full profile for Xoom Corporation