Android hasn’t had much trouble finding its audience amongst the Geekerati out there, but it’s not quite a household name just yet. No product has ever reached its true potential until it’s embraced by that ever-important but always-overlooked group: Moms. Soccer Moms, stay-at-home Moms.. whatever genre of Mother we’re talking about, there’s one way to reach them all: Oprah.
Realizing this, Motorola has managed to secure themselves a spot on Oprah’s 25th season premiere, where they’ll be debuting their latest venture into the Android game: the T-Mobile Defy. Can’t bring yourself to watch Oprah? Don’t sweat it — we’ve got the specs after the jump.
- Operating System: Android (presumably 2.1) with MOTO’s custom BLUR skin on top
- Display: 3.7″ WVGA screen
- Camera: 5 megapixels, with camera flash
- CrystalTalk noise reduction
- Semi-rugged;Scratch and water resistant, dust proof
No word yet on pricing, unless you’re in the audience on the Oprah show today, in which case it’s presumably free. YOU GET A MID-RANGE SEMI-RUGGED SMARTPHONE!! AND YOU GET A MID-RANGE SEMI-RUGGED SMARTPHONE!!