Folks, I’m not making this up. Steve Jobs was spotted at Apple today! Can you believe it! He really does work there and was caught leaving around 3pm today. The photograph of course comes to us from the most trusted source of celebrity news, TMZ.
Alright. Fine. I’ll ask the question that’s on everyone’s mind.
Do you think he can now legally park in a handicap spot?
And, why do we care so much about this kind of stuff? Maybe this is why humans haven’t been back to the moon lately.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; Apple TV; a portfolio …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Retail, Hardware, Software, Electronics
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Bio Steve Jobs was the co-founder and CEO of [Apple](http://www.crunchbase.com/company/apple) and formerly [Pixar](/company/pixar). Steve Jobs was born in San Francisco, California to Joanne Simpson and a Syrian father. Paul and Clara Jobs of Mountain View, California then adopted him. In 1972, Jobs graduated from Homestead High School in Cupertino, California and enrolled in Reed College in Portland, …
- Full profile for Steve Jobs
- Founded 2005
- Overview TMZ (Thirty Mile Zone) is a celebrity news website that features celebrity gossip, interviews, video footage, photos, and more. TMZ is one of the most-cited entertainment news sources that is utilized by national network and local newsgathering organizations across the country. In 2006, Time magazine named TMZ one of the coolest websites. Newsweek named TMZ the “Breakout Blog of 2007.” TMZ …
- Location Los Angeles, CA
- Categories News
- Full profile for TMZ