Bless your heart, Jeff Bezos. Your little Seattle-based company has made loving all things gadgety somewhat affordable. If you haven’t played Ubisoft’s Prince of Persia on your Xbox 360 then this is your chance to pick it up for 50 percent off. It’s priced at $19.97 and that’s a damn good deal if you ask me.
- Founded 1986
- Overview Ubisoft is a publishing and distribution company of interactive entertainment products worldwide. In 1989, Ubisoft released its first game called “Zombi”. It produces, publishes, and distributes video games for consoles, PCs, smart phones, and tablets in physical and digital formats worldwide. It offers its products under the brands: Assassin's Creed, Driver, Far Cry, Imagine, Just …
- Location Surrey, N7
- Categories Video Games
- Founders Claude Guillemot
- Website https://www.ubisoft.com
- Full profile for Ubisoft
- Description The Xbox 360 is Microsoft's 2nd generation game console.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Xbox 360