If BGR is right, and he generally is concerning RIM activities, AT&T will be launching the BlackBerry Bold on October 27, 2008. No word on why exactly the launch was pushed back from the last date of October 20, but at this point we will take whenever for our BlackBerry craving readers.
- Founded 1984
- Overview BlackBerry provides wireless devices and solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. It is widely known for the development of the Blackberry smartphone. It offers the BlackBerry wireless communications platform solution, which includes the commpression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry hand-held wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. …
- Location Waterloo, ON
- Categories Embedded Systems, Wireless, Hardware, Telecommunications, Mobile
- Website http://us.blackberry.com
- Full profile for BlackBerry
- Founded 2015
- Overview Bold is a platform for writing long-form content at work. Use cases include things like engineering tutorials, product specs, memos, onboarding docs, etc.
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Categories Enterprise, Content, Publishing
- Founders David Byttow, Ben South Lee
- Website http://bold.io
- Full profile for Bold