The blurry photo gods have smiled upon us this morning. Or, more accurately, their Photoshop-using cousins have smiled. I don’t know, someone’s happy Up There.
Word on the street is that RIM will announce a Storm-like device at Wireless Enterprise 2009, known by the cool kids as WES 2009. Neat.
There’s also musings that RIM will take it to Palm by releasing a Bold-like device, but one with a touchscreen.
Then again, RIM takes something like forever to release anything these days, so we probably won’t see any of this till 2034.
- Founded 1984
- Overview BlackBerry provides wireless devices and solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. It is widely known for the development of the Blackberry smartphone. It offers the BlackBerry wireless communications platform solution, which includes the commpression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry hand-held wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. …
- Location Waterloo, ON
- Categories Embedded Systems, Wireless, Hardware, Software, Telecommunications, Mobile
- Website http://us.blackberry.com
- Full profile for BlackBerry
- Founded 2015
- Overview Bold is a platform for writing long-form content at work. Use cases include things like engineering tutorials, product specs, memos, onboarding docs, etc.
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Categories Enterprise, Content, Publishing
- Founders David Byttow, Ben South Lee
- Website http://bold.io
- Full profile for Bold