Direct X 11 is on track for a 2009 release, according to AMD’s little slide up there. You’ll also note that the company expects Windows 7 in 2009, too. That’s cute.
And how many Direct X 10-only (or even DX10-enhances) games have there been since its release, what, two years ago? Doesn’t look like too many to me.
Also, just what is “HD+” supposed to mean?
- Founded 1969
- Overview Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is a semiconductor company that designs and develops graphics, processors, and media solutions for both commercial and consumer markets. The company’s products portfolio includes desktop graphics, laptop graphics, professional graphics, desktop processors, laptop and tablet processors, server processors, embedded processors, chipsets, and solid state drives (SSD). Its …
- Location Sunnyvale, CA
- Categories Semiconductor, Cloud Computing, Hardware, Software, Video Games, Virtualization
- Website http://www.amd.com/en-gb
- Full profile for AMD
- Founded 1960
- Overview Allegheny Technologies Incorporated is one of the largest and most diversified specialty materials and components producers in the world with revenues of approximately $3.9 billion for the last twelve months. ATI has approximately 9,500 full-time employees world-wide who use innovative technologies to offer global markets a wide range of specialty materials solutions.
- Location Pittsburgh, PA
- Categories Chemical, Advanced Materials, Mining Technology
- Full profile for ATI