Downloadable content (DLC) for the Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto IV should be available this November. Eurogamer, in true Woodward and Bernstein style, claim to have a source who swears up and down that the DLC is shaping up nicely, and will be comprised of two, 10-hour episodes.
Considering many games don’t even top out at 20 hours these days, gamers should be in for a treat in two months’ time.
That is all.
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells a range of software products and services. Microsoft’s devices and consumer (D&C) licensing segment licenses Windows operating system and related software; Microsoft Office for consumers; and Windows Phone operating system. The company’s computing and gaming hardware segment provides Xbox …
- Location Redmond, WA
- Categories Collaboration, Developer Tools, Cloud Computing, Software, Enterprise Software, Operating Systems
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft
- Founded 1993
- Overview DLC helps companies transform ideas into action, one project at a time. Our full-time practitioners are Big 4 CPAs or graduates of the nation’s leading business schools. All have executed work within the complex environments of the Fortune 1000. Their desk-level expertise, backed by our highly efficient business model, positions us as a leading provider of high-quality results. Our performance led …
- Location Woodland Hills, CA
- Categories Financial Services, Accounting, Project Management
- Website http://dlcinc.com
- Full profile for DLC
- Description The Xbox 360 is Microsoft's 2nd generation game console.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Xbox 360