I wouldn’t imagine any engineer or mad scientist would ditch his/her HP or TI to do calculations on their iPhone, but I could be wrong. What do you think? Check out what the PCalc has to offer first then voice your opinions.
* Two layouts – a simple vertical one for everyday tasks, then rotate the calculator for full power when needed.
* An RPN mode with one button access to the stack.
* Hexadecimal, octal and binary modes, complete with a variety of bitwise operators.
* All the extensive unit conversions and constants from the desktop PCalc.
* A simulated paper tape to keep track of your calculations.
* Multiple undo and redo. Just flick the LCD to the right and left to reveal the past and future.
* Stylish, consistent user interface.
* Shake to clear! Two shakes to clear, three shakes to clear all.